What is Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) Mod
Today I want to introduce you a new mod names Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) Mod. It is created by hancin and currently you can use with Minecraft version 1.7.10, 1.8 and 1.10.2. It is a very simple addition which can help you make your game run in borderless windowed instead of the default fullscreen available in Minecraft.
How do I use the mod ?
- Move the Minecraft window to the monitor you want to use for fullscreen.
- Then simply hit F11 (or the key you have keybound for fullscreen).
- That’s it! You’ll get a borderless windowed client!
Advantages of borderless windowed versus default fullscreen
- Press alt+tab out of the game more smoothly
- Press Escape and use your other monitors without minimizing the game
- When it’s not active you can have other windows on top of the Minecraft client
Is this compatible with <Mod X>?
This mod uses Forge and should be compatible with all 1.10.2, 1.7 and 1.8 mods you’re using! Just add it to your pack or mod folder and you’re good to go.
How to download & install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!