What is FreezeCam Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
Since our very first days in Minecraft world, we have already get used to do everything in our world in the default first person view. This view helps us to focus on the tasks and help us handle the work more convenient and also provides a wider ahead vision. Mod developers and coders have also based on this first view of our Steve in Minecraft to create mods that only functions good in first person view such as Guns Mod and Halo Mod… and they were really successful. However, have you think about the third person view in Minecraft? What it’s like to watch out Steve move and handle tasks in third person view? If you have not imagine that, you do not have to because it’s here: FreezeCam Mod in which your Steve can be displayed in third person view.
As we know from the third person view, you will be able to watch yourself move, doing tasks completely. There are settings to set up statistic such as how far you want your Steve to be from the third person view or if your want to switch back to the first person view. They are all included in FreezeCam Mod. In addition, FreezeCam Mod also allows Minecraft players to create statues of anyone they want.
Fantastic isn’t it? Let’s try the new thing with FreezeCam Mod right now!
How to use:
- Press ?F? to freeze your cam.
- Press ?G? to open the gui.
- In the gui you can move the FreezeCam..
- Also you can create statues that looks at you
- You can also move them by clicking there name and then the controls on the screen, add arrows in there body’s, sneak,sleep, and more.
- The ?Set view? button sets your view temporary to your statue, so you can see what he see.
- When u are in game, u can rightclick the statues to remove them, can be handy.
FreezeCam Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download FreezeCam Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Download FreezeCam Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2:
Download FreezeCam Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4:
Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!