[Forge] Elemental Guns Mod – Now With Explosive Gun

Explosive Gun Update!

Explosive Gun Update!

What’s hot?

The Elemental Guns Mod is now updated with a brand new gun – the Explosive Gun, which can shoot Bombs and TNT. Along with the new type of gun, a new item was added – Bombs. Bombs can be crafted and thrown, creating a smaller explosion than TNT on impact but do extra damage to mobs when hit directly. They are also used with the explosive gun.

What does The Elemental Gun Mod do?

Brought to you by the creator of the Lucky Block Mod, The Elemental Guns Mod adds a variety of different guns, each with special ability based on elements. Each gun is unique and can do more than just shoot the enemies. The guns are not only weapons, but useful tools also. The mod is also multiplayer-compatible, so you can have fun battles with your firends. From starting fires to putting them out, growing trees to making pigs fly, the Elemental Guns mod is fun and useful to every Minecrafter!

 Types of guns

Fire Gun

Fire Gun

Fire Gun Crafting

Fire Gun Crafting

 

Fire Cannister Crafting

Fire Cannister Crafting

Water Gun Crafting

Water Gun Crafting

Water Gun In Game

Water Gun In Game

Water Gun

Water Gun Crafting

Water Cannister Crafting

Water Cannister Crafting

Air Gun

Air Gun In Game

Air Gun In Game

Air Gun Crafting

Air Gun Crafting

Air Gun

Air Cannister Crafting

Air Cannister Crafting

Earth Gun

Earth Gun In Game

Earth Gun In Game

Earth Gun Crafting

Earth Gun Crafting

Air Gun In Game

Earth Cannister Crafting

Earth Cannister Crafting

 

 

And here comes a very new kind of gun!

Explosive Gun

 

 

Bomb Crafting

Bomb Crafting

Explosive Gun Crafting

Explosive Gun Crafting

Explosive Cannister Crafting

Explosive Cannister Crafting

Explosive Gun In Game

Explosive Gun In Game

Info: 

– 100 shoots per canister

– 75% chance of shooting Bombs, 25% chance of shooting TNT

– Bombs items can be thrown, like snowballs, with an explosive gun

– Bombs explode on impact

– Bombs do half the explosion of TNT

–  Bomb do extra three hearts of damage on direct impact to mobs

– TNT from the Explosive Gun explodes in half of time it usually takes

How to install Elemental Gun Mod for Minecraft:

  • Download and install Minecraft Forge.
  • Download the mod.
  • Go to %appdata%.
  • Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
  • Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
  • If one does not exist you can create one.
  • Enjoy the mod

Download Elemental Guns Mod – Now With Explosive Gun

For Minecraft 1.7.2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2xtnitw5bxo24wa/[1-7-2]_Elemental_guns_v1-1.jar

Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 (updating)

Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)

Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)

For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)

Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)

Author: Player In Distress

 Progress:    Game version:   50% Complete   Minecraft 1.7.2

 

Dear youtuber!
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!

You may also like...