What is Flan’s FutureCraft Pack Mod
A bet you already have Flan mod installed in your Minecraft game, and now I want to introduce an interesting pack for Flan mod – the FutureCraft pack. This pack is created by PrototypeTheta. This pack includes a ton of cools items, vehicles and stuffs about FutureCraft. Let’s take a closer look at these features for this Flan’s FutureCraft Pack Mod.
- A-144 Phalanx “Dark Angel”
- AF-15 “Wasp” (Bandit version)
- A-144 Phalanx (note, this isn’t one of my designs, this is my tribute to one of my favourite space shooters ever)
- AF-15 “Wasp” (this is my own design)
Railguns (icons proveded by Burnttoaster):
- Rail rifle
- Rail pistol
- Rail MG (scope)
- Rail sniper (scope)
- AF-15 (my own design)
- A-144 Phalanx (my remake and tribute to an old space shooter, the A-144 enforce fighter now in minecraft)
- UTF Scimitar (Credit to Iv121 for the design)
- A-144 “Dark angel” (black and yellow colour scheme)
- LGS-72 Gadfly
- AF-15 “Bandit version” (because I wanted something Funky)
- Rocket pod (mounts and deploys on planes)
- V-1 RPG
- Tactical Mass Driver (deploys and mounts on planes)
- Pew pew laser guns:
- AB-24 Assault weapon
- HB-7 pistol
- MGB-36 MG (mounts and delpoys on planes)
- LRW-21 Long range weapon (scope)
Conventional (icons provided by Tacokingbob):
- CV-32 MG
- XS-57B SMG
- Y-33 pistol
- D-8 rocket launcher
- K-27M assault rifle
All guns are crafted in the FC box (recipe shown above)
Mod Screen Shoots
1. The FC box (craft all FC guns in this)
2. The UGF box (all UGF guns can be bought with K’lii)
3. The SR box (all SR guns can be bought with K’lii)
4. The NSCD box (all NSCD guns can be bought with K’lii)
1. The Ion propulsion engine
2. The Ion thruster
3. The speeder chassis
4. The bike chassis
5. Hover unit
6. Rocket pod
7. FC Track
8. UGF Emblem
9. SR Emblem
10. NSCD Emblem
11. K’lii (currency) (apparently pronounced kh *click* lye)
12. Starfighter wing
1. A-144 Phalanx
2. A-144 “Dark Angel”
3. AF-15 Wasp
4. AF-15 Wasp Bandit version
6. Scout bikes
*note, for SR, use red dye, for NSCD, use green*
*note, for UGF, use cyan dye, for NSCD, use lime*
8. UTF Scimitar
How to install:
- To install a custom content pack, Download the file below.
- If the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory does not exist, create it. It should automatically be created when you run Minecraft with Flan’s mod and Flan’s Simple Parts Pack installed.
- Copy the folder into the /.minecraft/Flan/ directory.
- Run Minecraft, and hopefully everything will work out nicely.
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!