What is Fairy Mod for Minecraft 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
When were a kid, we must have been told fairy tale stories before going to bed and we have admired fairies since then not only just because they are sweet, caring and beautiful but they went along with our childhood as well. Now they will come along again with you in Minecraft world by the Fairy Mod for Minecraft which adds a numerous fairy mobs divided into six classes:
- Fairy: which is the basic class, with no special abilities or behavior. They are very weak, very timid, and very adorable.
- Guard: The defender of the bunch, this fairy will be the first to jump into the fray. They take a third of the damage that other fairies do and are slightly stronger than the base class.
- Medic: Ever the caring soul, these fairies will restore the health of wounded allies regardless of whether or not they are in battle. They make terrible fighters, though.
- Scout: As week as a normal fairy, but always on the lookout for danger. Adorableness stat is comparable to base class.
- Rogue: Extremely low health, slightly stronger attack, and will always follow the pattern of attacking then fleeing. Carries poisonous weapons.
- Queen: The strongest fairy in both health and damage, plus tied for the most resilient with the same damage reduction as the Guard, this little Lady is nothing to sneeze at.
Now, you already have fairies of your own but how to use them. You have to tame them first. Follow these steps to tame fairy:
- Find a group of fairies by exploring grassy areas like plains or forests (must not be on peaceful)
- Defeat the queen or if you want the queen defeat all of her followers, which all have the same faction above their head
- The fairy will be upset for a little while, no longer than a minute, so you can’t befriend her yet. They will cry or pout.
- If the fairy is a queen feed her a glistening melon, otherwise use a cake, melon slice, cookie, apple, or sugar. Sugar is not guaranteed to work first try.
After taming now you have fairies following:
- When right clicked will get on your head and allow you to fly for a short while, (right click fairy to dismount as well)
- Eyes become increasingly pail when health is low, need to eat a taiming item to heal.
- Sits when right clicked while sneaking
- If a medic, will heal you along with other fairies
- If a guard, will attack monsters, besides creepers, following you
- If fed slime balls, rotten flesh, spider eyes, fermented spider eyes will become wild
- If you have an ender eye or ender pearl will teleport to you if far away
- When right clicked with shears hair will switch between dual ponytail and roll
- When right clicked with paper a custom name can be given (while fairy is not flying)
- Gets sick in complete darkness, needs to be cured by sunlight or by consuming a melon slice.
Posts is one of the most interesting mechanics in the mod. By placing a sign post and typing the name of any named fairy in it (or multiple fairies), it will become available for posting. To post a fairy, simply stand next to it and wait for the red @ signs to turn green.
Once posted, fairies will not leave the vicinity of the sign. They will move at most 6 blocks away, or 12 if the sign has the text “ ~f” somewhere on it.
Posted fairies can be assigned tasks with an interesting and infinitely useful mechanic. Simply place a chest near the post (no higher than one block up or further than six blocks away) and place items in it to determine their behavior. Multiple chests can be used, allowing for mixing of zones.
Fairies will also intelligently harvest seeds to plant more, collect items that drop, and naturally harvest certain items without instruction.
How to install Fairy Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Fairy Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!