What is EZStorage 2 Mod
EZStorage 2 Mod adds to your Minecraft world a storage system that scales and evolves as players progress. You want to put 100,000 Cobblestone in 1 slot? Not a problem! Blocks in the mod can add a search bar, a crafting grid, additional storage, external access, security, and more. Furthermore, the mod also adds JEI integration for 1-click crafting from the system’s internal inventory!
- Storage Core – This is the core of your storage system. Click on this block to open the GUI, and add adjacent blocks to expand. Each system can only have 1 Storage Core. This block can only be broken if it contains no items.
- Blank Box – a basic add-on that can be used to extend your system and craft the other boxes below.
- Access Terminal – an add-on that allows you to access the system as if you were at the core.
- Storage Box – Tier 1 storage add-on. This increases the storage capacity of the Storage Core by a small amount.
- Hyper Storage Box – Tier 5 storage add-on.
- Input Port – Items can be put into the storage system by piping them into any side of this block.
- Ejection Port – Violently extracts all items from the system into the block above it.
- Extraction Port – a block that can have items extracted from any side of it, and has filtering support.
- Crafting Box – This adds a crafting grid to the GUI of your Storage Core (compatible with JEI + clicking for easy crafting from the internal inventory).
- Condensed Storage Box – Tier 2 storage add-on.
- Super Storage Box – Tier 3 storage add-on.
- Ultra Storage Box – Tier 4 storage add-on.
- Search Box – This adds a search bar to the GUI of your Storage Core. In addition to searching the item name / tooltip, now like JEI, ‘$’ in front of a search will search the ore dictionary names, ‘@’ will search mod ids and names, and ‘%’ will search creative tab names.
- Sorting Box – when this box is connected to your system, it gives you a few storage sorting modes to choose from, not just by count.
- Security Box – This adds whitelist support to your system, so other players can’t snoop around your stuff.
EZStorage 2 Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download EZStorage 2 Mod
Mods for Minecraft 1.8: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.11.2 (updating)
Credit: zero__fall, sblectric
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!