What is EZStorage 2.0 Mod
An other new mod that I want to introduce to you today is EZStorage 2.0 Mod. It is a mod created by zero__fall that help you craft a storage system in your Minecraft world to evolves and scales as players progress.
This mod can give you ability to put 100,000 Cobblestone in 1 slot – do you believe in it? That is true. Blocks in the EZStorage 2.0 Mod can add a additional storage, search bar, security, external access, a crafting grid, and much more stuff is waiting for you to explore. Also includes JEI integration for 1-click crafting from the system’s internal inventory!
- Blank Box – a basic add-on that can be used to extend your system and craft the other boxes below.
- Storage Box – This increases the storage capacity of the Storage Core by a small amount. Tier 1 storage add-on.
- Storage Core – This is the core of your storage system. Click on this block to open the GUI, and add adjacent blocks to expand. Each system can only have 1 Storage Core. This block can only be broken if it contains no items.
- Super Storage Box – Tier 3 storage add-on.
- Access Terminal – an add-on that allows you to access the system as if you were at the core.
- Hyper Storage Box – Tier 5 storage add-on.
- Condensed Storage Box – Tier 2 storage add-on.
- Output Port – Quickly extracts all items from the system into the block above the Output Port
- Ultra Storage Box – Tier 4 storage add-on.
- Search Box – This adds a search bar to the GUI of your Storage Core. In addition to searching the item name / tooltip, now like JEI, ‘$’ in front of a search will search the ore dictionary names, ‘@’ will search mod ids and names, and ‘%’ will search creative tab names.
- Input Port – Items can by automatically be put into the storage system by piping them into any side of this block
- Security Box – This adds whitelist support to your system, so other players can’t snoop around your stuff.
- Crafting Box – This adds a crafting grid to the GUI of your Storage Core (compatible with JEI + clicking for easy crafting from the internal inventory)
- Sorting Box – when this box is connected to your system, it gives you a few storage sorting modes to choose from, not just by count.
Please note: This mod is backwards-compatible with 1.9 and older EZStorage worlds. Unfortunately, it is not backwards-compatible with 1.9 and older EZ Extended worlds.
Mod Screen Shoots
How to download & install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!