What is Explodables Mod
Explodables Mod aims to diversify the explosive quality in your world of Minecraft by including new explosive substance alongside with the available TNT. They are designed to be much more safer and friendly both to the user and the blocks around when blasting. It is also possible to control over what should be destroyed.
Here are what were recently added:
- Shaped Charge: a basic explosive which is slightly stronger than TNT. The special thing about this is that you can control the direction of the explosion.
- Blasting Gel: an explosive gel that can be applied to a suface and will blast downwards through several layers. It can also carry current like redstone allowing you to trigger large quantities simultaneously.
- Spoke Bomb: a designed tunnelling explosive which blast through several layers in any direction and coat the inside of the tunnel with a protective iron mesh. This prevents blocks such as sand from falling into your tunnel.
- Claymore Mine: This powerful directional explosive will blow up any living thing in the blast area without damaging blocks or other items. Particularly useful for defending your property from intruders.
- Breaching Charge: Again a directional explosive but this time is designed specifically for breaching and entering enemy buildings. It can destroy doors and windows and will even blow open obsidian doors.
- Explosives Chest
- A specially designed chest that can withstand any explosion. Perfect for storing all your precious explosives!
- Reinforced Glass
- Glass reinforced with obsidian to make it significantly stronger and even stop explosions.
- Reinforced Glass Pane
- Same as Reinforced glass but thinner.
- Obsidian Door
- A simple door but with the benefits of being made out of obsidian.
Other New Items (Materials):
- Plastic Explosive
- Used to make Shaped Charges and Spoke Bombs.
- Used to make Blasting Gel.
- Molten Iron
- Used to make Spoke Bombs.
- Scrap Iron
- Obtained from tunnel reinforcing mesh, can be melted back into Molten Iron.
Explodables Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Explodables Mod
Mods for Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!