What is EvilNotch Core Mod
EvilNotch Core Mod is a utility mod whose sole purpose is to make Minecraft playable again like its 1.2.5 version.
- Bonemeal anything in one go
- Bonemeal added for vines, sugar cane, lilly pads,cactus,nether wart , flowers, and chorus plant
- Config option to enable beta/alpha textures
- Mushrooms can be placed on dirt, grass sand regardless of light level like it was in alpha so you can grow your giant mushroom almost anywhere
- More swamp properties and configurable color overlays!
- Resource Pack enabled by default from mc 1.2.5 > Sounds/Music(c418,missing music)
- Config Option Punch Sheep 1-3 Wool of Type Like In Beta Days(Disabled By Default)
- Fixes Leather Armor and Makes the overlays and Colors Configurable with Multipliers
- MCPMappings Api and Block Api for mod devs setters and getters easy use > set models high WIP
- Patched Tile Entity Mob Spawner(also fixed crashes with EntityHorses)
- Patched Tile Entity Mob Spawner Render(Mounted Spawner Render)
- Patched MobSpawner ItemRender(like nei’s but, more dynamic/configurable)
- Patched Tile Entity Furnace(furnace fuel patched)
- Patched Bucket Events > preserve NBT/Enchants
- Patched Getting and Drinking Milk > preserve NBT/Enchants
- Block Properties:[BlastResistence,DisableDrops,Hardness,HarvestLevel(FixesVanilla),Light Level,QuantityDropped,CanSilkHarvest]
- Fixes Vanilla Anvil By Making it cheaper, as well as default configed option to ignoring vanilla logic combining enchantments.
- No swamp edits yet not possible to 1.12(Stubborn forge won’t fix it)
- No resource pack yet (not ported in yet because, 1.7.10 isn’t technically done editing it)
- Notch Apple Craftable again
- Old Notch Apple Potion Effects
- Disables auto step and attack indicator buttons and booleans if not enabled via config
- Configurable Sugar cane overlays and is white by default (no overlay) Can turn feature off
And more features added soon in the future. Keep up with the mod and leave your suggestions to help the mod improved.
EvilNotch Core Mod Review:
EvilNotch Core Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|EvilNotch Core Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|EvilNotch Core Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|EvilNotch Core Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|EvilNotch Core Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|EvilNotch Core Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|EvilNotch Core Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|EvilNotch Core Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|EvilNotch Core Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!