What is Emergent Villages Mod
You are playing in the world where you can excessively exploit the natural resources and create wealth for yourself. In the real world, people flock towards newfound wealth – the gold rush is a good example. In Minecraft, not so much, until now! Villagers will now randomly spawn near you when you have spent a decent amount of time in a region.
Every time the mod ticks (every minute by default) it checks to see if a random value between 0 and 1 is lower than the amount of ticks spent in the chunk divided by the maximum inhabited time (default 3600000, or 50 hours). In case it is, it checks a random chunk within the spawn radius (default 2) of a random player on the server to see if it is a viable location for a villager. To be viable it needs to have spawned less villagers than the limit in the config (default 1) and the location needs to be aboveground and not covered by water.
There are some config options that allow you to tweak the spawn settings to your liking.
- “Dimensions”: This is a list of all the dimensions that the mod attempts to spawn villagers in.
- “Chunk check range”: The radius (in chunks) that the mod checks for viability around each player.
- “Logging”: Setting this to true enables additional server messages detailing the inner workings of the mod.
- “Max villagers per chunk”: The maximum amount of villagers that the mod will spawn on each chunk.
- “Tick speed”: How often the mod picks a player to check for viability.
- “Inhabited time for maximum spawn chance”: This is the collective amount of ticks that players need to be in a chunk for there to be a 100% chance to spawn a villager in that chunk.
Emergent Villages Mod Review:
Emergent Villages Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Emergent Villages Mod:
Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.8: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.12: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!