What is Decimation Mod
Decimation Mod is a Minecraft Forge mod that features a scary, realistic and open-world zombie survival world in which players or known as survivals come to fulfill only one task: keep the self out of the reach of these hungry furious zombies as long as possible. Make friends with other players to remain the survival chance, join as a team or betray your squad over greed. Every decision you make in Decimation Mod will decide whether or not you can survive.
- More than 30+ custom animated/custom modelled firearms for the player to try out
- A selection of Armor, Vests, Chest Rigs, Backpacks, Helmets and Masks to outfit
- Various melee weapons (Including a Chainsaw and Riot-shield)
- 34+ New Drinks/Food items to scavenge
- Fully functioning Ammunition System (Ammunition Boxes/Bullets) and Loading Magazines
- A wide selection of Building Blocks for extra map customisation
- Various interactive map features, including Rope Swings, Locked Doors, Alarm Systems and more
- Fully working Prone/Crouch/Lying system (For climbing and crawling through vents)
- 70+ Custom Modelled Map Props for extra detail for your servers/maps
- Bottle-cap currency feature (For Trading with other players)
- Various Trading NPCs that trade Weapons/Ammunition etc for Bottle-caps
- Fortification Blocks (Including Sandbags and Concertina Wire)
- Custom materials/minerals for crafting items/kits/traps
- Bleeding, Infection and Radiation Features
- Thirst and Hunger System
- In-game Update Feature (To update the game to the latest version)
- Custom random spawn zone system
- Custom supply drop system (To spawn supply drops at various points around the map)
- Community Server List system (To automatically add your server to the Community Server List)
- Irradiated Zones feature (Require players to wear gas masks in specific areas)
- Disable Extra Mods feature (To prevent players from joining your server with extra mods)
- Server Force-update feature (To update your server to the latest version)
Let em’ rip!
Corpses n’ Corpses n’ Corpses
Decimation Mod Review:
Decimation Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Decimation Mod
Mods for Minecraft 1.8: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.11.2 (updating)
Credit: scottehboeh, Beardielover
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!