What is Daedalu’s Labyrinth Mod
Daedalu’s Labyrinth Mod allows you to have your new adventure into a whole new dimension. In order to get there, you must first find the Daedalus’ abandoned workshops in villages. Once found, you will see a portal like this:
A portal looks like this:
Right-click on the block on the top and it will show the portal.
Entering a portal does not mean that you will end up at the second portal in the target dimension. Instead, the portal closes again after a moment and it is not fixed to a position on the other side. The place you enter when going through the portal today will be different from tomorrow so if you are intend to explore the new dimension in group, make sure that you are all going at the same time.
You will find in the labyrinth rooms that contain different resources, yet be aware of the monsters that spawn here. To go out, find one of Daedalus’ workshops inside the labyrinth which contain a portal back to the overworld (like in the image above).
Pack makers can add rooms with a resource pack (with structures; look at the existing ones for what is possible) and remove rooms via config.
The mod adds multiple commands (creative only):
- /labyrinth tp-in: Teleports you into the labyrinth.
- /labyrinth tp-out: Teleports you back to the overworld.
- /labyrinth chunk-info: Gives you info about the part of the labyrinth you are currently in.
- /labyrinth spawn-room: Spawns a room in the chunk you currently are in; for testing purposes.
- /labyrinth spawn-mini: Spawns a miniature version of the labyrinth in the world.
- /labyrinth save-template: For saving a template (structure) like with a structure block just without the 32x32x32 max size.
Note: you should carry a lot of torches!
Daedalus’ Labyrinth Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Daedalus’ Labyrinth Mod
For Minecraft 1.10: updating…
For Minecraft 1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For Minecraft 1.8.9: updating
For Minecraft 1.8: updating…
For Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!