What is Custom Interaction Sounds Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
Have we for a moment noticed that the world of Minecraft considerably lack of sounds. And if there are sounds coming from custom mods, they are default sounds that we may or may not like but still have to stick with them. From then, we call for a need to bring our own sounds to the game, any sounds that we like will be added to the game so we do not have to listen to the sounds we do not like anymore. Custom Interaction Sounds is a mod like that in which we can have our favorite sounds played in Minecraft.
Specifically, Custom Interaction Sounds Mod allows us to play our own custom sounds when interacting in Minecraft using the left and right click of mouse. These sounds are played to everyone else when both server and clients have the mod installed.
To use, holding the ‘R’ key while clicking brings up the menu to assign either an existing sound or a new sound from your file system to the current interaction.
The ‘L’ key displays a list of your interactions and their assigned sounds.
- Sounds are loaded and saved to ‘~Minecraft~Install~Folder~/sounds/Custom Interaction Sounds/’ which is also where the interaction->sound mappings file is located(CustomInteractionSounds.json).
- Adding a sound in the game will save it within a folder named by your Minecraft account name.
- Sounds located within ‘/sounds/’ or a subdirectory will be loaded.
- The format of sounds can be mp3, wav or ogg.
- Any sound used by someone on the server is available for everyone else to use.
The config file for the client has the option to mute the default sounds normally played when you left or right click a block and also has the option to mute the custom sounds of other players in multiplayer.
The config file for the server allows you to specify the length of sounds that can be played on the server. There is also the option to force all players to play the same sounds for the same interactions. This is done by merging the ‘sounds’ folder from a client into the ‘sounds’ folder of the server. The server will then be able to load the copied over mappings file and all the required sounds.
Custom Interaction Sounds Mod installing instructions:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Custom Interaction Sounds Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!