What is Custom Achievements Mod
Custom Achievements Mod is a Minecraft mod for modpack makers that allows to add custom achievements and trophies via a json file.
If you add this to your modpack and start it once, this mod adds an example json file in your config folder which you should edit.
The example file should be self explanatory, but if not here is an overview over the attributes:
- tabname – This is the tab name of your achievements in the Achievements Menu
- uid – Unique identifier for your achievements, the name doesn’t matter, it’s only internal, just make sure it’s unique
- name – Name of the achievement
- desc – Description of the achievement when you hover over its name
- type – Can have one of those values
- “Detect” – Triggers when you pick up an item
- “Craft” – Triggers when you craft an item
- “Interact” – Triggers when you right click a block (1.11 only)
- “Use” – Triggers when you right click an item (1.11 only)
- “Place” – Triggers when placing this block (1.11 only)
- “Mine” – Triggers when breaking this block (1.11 only)
- “Stat” – Triggers when a statistic value is reached (1.11 only)
- needs “stat” – name of the statistic
- needs “statValue” – value of the statistic
- “Kill” – Triggers when a mob is killed by the player (1.11 only)
- needs “mob” – name of the mob
- item – Internal name of the item that you have to craft or pick up to trigger the achievement
- meta – (optional) Metadata of the before mentioned item
- ignoreMeta – Set to true if metadata should be ignored, otherwise false
- parent – (optional) uid of the parent achievement that has to be completed to be able to trigger this achievement
- trophy – Set to true if the player should get a trophy when triggering the achievement, otherwise false
- xpos – Horizontal position of the achievement in the Achievement Menu
- ypos – Vertical position of the achievement in the Achievement Menu
The mod is a WIP and there are to-do things such as backporting 1.11 features as well as better trophy model.
Custom Achievements Mod Review:
Custom Achievements Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: davqvist, AtroCty, Vazkii
|Custom Achievements Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Custom Achievements Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Custom Achievements Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Custom Achievements Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Custom Achievements Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Custom Achievements Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!