What is Circuitry Mod
Circuitry Mod is a Minecraft mod that based on factorio circuit networks.
Item: circuit debugger -> view value of network connected to wire pole (shift right click on air to toggle it between colors. you need to re-right click to view another color)
Item: wires -> shift-right click to connect/disconnect, right click on anything or shift-right click on air to unlink
Item: signal card -> virtual signals. select one and place in a signal slot
Item: condition configurator -> configure blocks that have only a condition. at the moment only the redstone output
Concept: signal slots -> click to cycle between special signals (everything/anything/each). shift-rightclick to set to null.
- The redstone output behaves like the smart inserter
- Any IItemHandler inventory (most modded inventories) acts like the smart chest in the tutorial (or all chests from newer Factorio versions)
- The wire pole acts like the power pole.
- Item signals are selected by placing an item in the slot as opposed to selecting from a list
- Virtual signals are selected using a signal card, which is placed into the slot just like a normal item
- Special signals are selected by left clicking an empty signal slot
- Signal slots are cleared by shift-left clicking
Circuitry Mod Review:
Circuitry Mod installing intruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Circuitry Mod:
Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.8: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.12: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!