What is ChromaCraft Mod
ChromaCraft Mod effectively adds custom keyboard lighting and effects to Razer Blackwidow Chroma keyboards based on whats happening in Minecraft. The mod itself should work on TE Blackwidow Chroma as well but it has not been tested. So you can tell it works well or not.
- You can enable and disable the mod while playing, either using a keybind set in the controls, or with a button in the options GUI. This allows you to only turn on the lighting when you want it, and leave your current lighting on if you don’t want to use the mod.
- F1-F12 keys light up depending on your health, they also change colors from red to yellow to green depending on your health. When your regening health, they flash purple (regen color is configurable)
- The hotbar keys 1-9 changes colors depending on the slot, if the slot doesn’t have an item in it, it’s light blue, if the slot has an item, it’s dark blue, and if the slot is selected it’s white (Colors are fully configurable!)
- The Print Screen (PRT SC) shows your hunger. It changes color from red to yellow to green depending on your hunger, and starts flashing once your hunger is half-gone (flashes faster the more hungry you are)
- The Scroll Lock (SRC LK) key shows your bow status. It’s blank if your not drawing back a bow, red if it’s in the first stage of drawing back a bow, yellow in the second, and green if the bow is fully drawn back
- The keyboard flashes red if you take damage (WIP sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t)
- The numpad shows the currently active potion effects. Number 7 shows the first active effect, Number 8 shows the 2nd, etc (Look below for more info, also is won’t work the Torunment Edition BlackWidow Chroma, since there is no numpad)
- You can change the background color to whatever you want in the settings (the parts of the keyboard that are not colored by health, hotbar, etc)
ChromaCraft Mod Review:
ChromaCraft Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|ChromaCraft Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|ChromaCraft Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|ChromaCraft Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|ChromaCraft Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|ChromaCraft Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|ChromaCraft Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|ChromaCraft Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|ChromaCraft Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!