What is Chocolate Mod
For fans of Chocolate – here is your party! It finally comes to this day when we have this kind of food that a lot of people cannot live without – Chocolate, here in the world of Minecraft. Chocolate Mod allows you to craft edible chocolate which are varied in types. Each type of Chocolate, when consumed, features different healing effects. As we can see here below:
- Makes Milk stackable up to 64 (optional – Just decide on whether you install the single class file or not).
- Liquid Chocolate: restores 1 food bar.
- Chocolate Bar: restores 2 food bars + heals 3 hearts, always edible.
- Liquid White Chocolate: restores 1 food bar.
- White Chocolate Bar: restores 3 food bars.
- Chocolate Apple: restores 4 food bars, heals 5 hearts, always edible.
- White Chocolate Apple: restores 5 food bars.
- Chocolate Egg: restores 3 food bars, heals 3 hearts, always edible.
- White Chocolate Egg: restores 4 food bars.
- Chocolate Cookie: restores 1,5 food bars + heals 1 heart, always edible.
- Chocolate Cake: placeable, restores 2 food bars per slice.
- Chocolate Sword / White Chocolate Sword
- Chocolate Bow / White Chocolate Bow
- Chocolate Tools / White Chocolate Tools
- Chocolate Armor / White Chocolate Armor
- Chocolate Block / White Chocolate Block
- Chocolate Bricks / White Chocolate Bricks
- Chocolate Slab / White Chocolate Slab
- Chocolate Stairs / White Chocolate Stairs
- Chocolate Fence / White Chocolate Fence
- And Achievements.
Liquid Chocolate / Liquid White Chocolate
Chocolate Bar / White Chocolate Bar
Chocolate Apple & Egg / White Chocolate Apple & Egg
- Crafted with an Apple / Egg and one bucket of Liquid Chocolate / White Liquid Chocolate.
Chocolate Sword / White Chocolate Sword
Chocolate Bow, Tools & Armor / White Chocolate Bow, Tools & Armor
- Crafted just as normal ones but with Chocolate Bars / White Chocolate Bars.
Chocolate Block / White Chocolate Block
Chocolate Bricks / White Chocolate Bricks
Chocolate Slab / White Chocolate Slab
Chocolate Stairs / White Chocolate Stairs
Chocolate Fence / White Chocolate Fence
Chocolate Mod Review:
Chocolate Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Chocolate Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Chocolate Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Chocolate Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Chocolate Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Chocolate Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Chocolate Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Chocolate Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Chocolate Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!