What is Carbonado Ore Mod
Carbonado Ore Mod adds a new kind of ore that keeps the vanilla feeling – the Carbonado (as known as the Black Diamond). It is found inside bedrock both in the overworld and the Nether. And it’s quite rare. TNTs are recommended to find it. If you are worry about the damage could destroy the ore, don’t worry. It is blast proof.
Carbonado Ore can only be mined with a Diamond Pickaxe or any other tools that share the same mining level with Diamond Pickaxe.
You’ll extract only the mineral, the bedrock will stay there! For this reason, Silk Touch doesn’t work.
The Statistics of the Tools and Armor are higher than Diamonds. Crafting recipes are always the same.
- Has reduction for any (Void too so you have time to get your elytra / fireworks) type damage
With Full Armor set, you get 20% damage reduction
- The Armor has full Armor Protection as Diamond one
- Other than that, it has 1 more Armor Thoughness (3)
- Durability is 50% more than Diamond
Tools and Weapons Info:
- Every Tool has 50% more durability of a Diamond Tool (2343)
- The Axe has the same Attack Speed of an Diamond Axe (1.0) with more damage (10)
- Pickaxe, Shovel and Axe are 50% faster than Diamond Tools
- The Pickaxe is like a Diamond one so can mine Obsidian
- Carbonado shards are useful to create Carbonado Reinforced Glass, that has more explosion resistance than normal glass and doesn’t let some (11) light pass, so you can show people your monster spawners in action without worring about light
- To get Shards you have to place a Carbonado Block and drop an Anvil on top of it from at least 12 blocks. From higher you drop it, more shards you’ll get. The base value is 2 stacks of shards with an anvil dropped from 128 blocks height, 32 from 12 blocks and 3+ stacks from 254 blocks. A good height is 128, but 254 is better.
- Now cook those shards, you’ll get Molten Shards.
- One Molten Shard in the center plus 8 Glass around, you’ll get 8 Carbonado Reinforced Glass .
Carbonado Ore Mod Review:
Carbonado Ore Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Carbonado Ore Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Carbonado Ore Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Carbonado Ore Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Carbonado Ore Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!