What is BioCristals Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
BioCristals Mod is a new Minecraft Forge mod that attempts to provide Minecraft players through the game with an end goal focused on agriculture. The mod starts by aiding your exploration of the world, helping you in creating the best home possible and proceed your adventure from dealing to slaying the ender dragon after all. Currently, BioCristals Mod only concentrate on exploration and the beginning of agriculture.
- Research book: Research book is an item which you can give to other players to let them know your progress. You can also “favorite” recipes which can be seen while you are holding the book in a crafting gui. This book has some small GUI conflicts with NEI, so try to only use one at a time (Research gui only shows if you hold the book and press ‘o’ to disable/enable NEI).
- Nest: After finishing the exploration and instead of needing the insects to help you in your base progression, the nest will do that job for you. Each insect possesses a different function after inserted to the nest. For example, the WSB will attack mobs and the Croot Beetle will fertilize plants (acts like automated bonemeal).
- Croot Beetle: This insect is the central crafting resource in the beginning and can be grabbed by breaking glass. You will need a lot of them in order to catch other bugs.
- Croot Breeder: As you settle down, it will hurt a lot wandering around and catching bugs. With this block you can breed the insects you have and create new insects through cross-breeding.
- Nomads Sack: Nomads Sack will suck up items when it is hold in your hands. There is a filter that can be found in the config file, but naturally the sack would never take food or tools. Clean the sack with a shift right-click on a chest. By default, it will take up to 2500 items (Not Sacks).
- Croot Stick: Croot Stick will support in collecting bugs for your exploration. Some bug harvesting will consume Croot Beetles.
- Kraken Bug: Can be get from leaves and has a good taste.
- Water Shielded Beetle: Can be obtained from grass and used as a early game throwing weapon, causing about 1 heart in damage.
- Croot Claw: This items help you to pass obstacles during your exploration. Allows you to teleport to any block received your right-click. Warning: it will make you really hungry… Can be found on cactuses.
- Hivebag: Obtained from reeds/sugar canes. This item will allow you to smelt items when you are running around. Though a small warning; it will make you hungry from time to time.
- Fruit Spider: This insect can only be harvested from breeding and when placed in a nest it will help you harvest grown crops.
- Void Crawler: This insect would reveal nearby ores by phasing out blocks of low value (with a cost).
- Chitin Armor: Better than iron armor, but worse enchanting. Good beginner armor.
- Config file: You are able to find the filter for the nomads sack in the config file, damage for Water Shielded Beetle, change recipes and many more.
- The Hunger: A new power system for the mod that is based around food. You don’t have to worry about cables for transporting around energy between blocks as everything happens in another dimension. There is a tutorial inside the book after you have unlocked the Hunger Portal.
BioCristals Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download BioCristals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!