What is Base Metals Mod
Base Metals Mod adds to the game historically commonly used metals to Minecraft, specifically Silver, Copper, Tin, Lead, Zinc, Mercury, Nickel & Platinum. Besides, you would also craft a number of metal alloys with the mod and there’s a new tool that lets you double your ore production: the Crack Hammer.
Fantasy metals have been added to the Nether and the End: Cold Iron, Mithril, Adamantine, and Star Steel.
Metals and Alloys
- Copper: Copper is soft, easy to work, and fairly abundant. It is needed to make bronze and brass metal alloys.
- Silver: Silver is a soft, shiney metal that is valued for both is beauty and its alchemical uses.
- Tin: Tin is an extremely soft metal that is not useful by itself, but can be combined with copper to make bronze, a metal alloy nearly as strong as iron.
- Lead: Lead is a very soft metal that is best known for being very heavy and somewhat toxic. Lead tools are fragile, but can dish out a lot of damage when used as weapons.
- Zinc: Like tin, zinc is worthless on its own, but can be used to make the metal ally brass.
- Mercury: This toxic liquid metal has many alchemical uses. The Mirthril metal alloys requires mercury.
- Nickel: This metal is as soft as copper, but it has alchemical properties, forms the invar metal alloy when mixed with iron and forms the cupronickel metal alloy when mixed with copper.
- Platinum: Mostly decorative but can be used to make other equipment.
Metal alloys are made by crafting together the powdered forms of the required metals, and then smelting the resulting alloy blend in a furnace.
- Cupronickel: alloy of copper and nickel (2:1 ratio)
- Bronze: This alloy of copper and tin (3:1 ratio) is as hard as iron, but not quite as durable.
- Brass: This alloy of copper and zinc (2:1 ratio) is soft, but has a beautiful golden color.
- Steel: This alloy of iron and carbon (8:1 ratio) is as hard as iron and much more durable.
- Invar: This alloy of iron and nickel (2:1 ratio) is harder than steel, but less durable.
- Electrum: This alloy of silver and gold (1:1 ratio) can be enchanted like gold, but is slightly more durable.
- Fantasy Metals
- Aquarium: Aquarium is a magical alloy of copper, zinc, and prismarine crystals (2:1:3 ratio). Aquarium is highly enchantable and tools made of aquarium deal extra damage to aquatic mobs. Wearing a full suit of aquarium armor allows you to breath under water.
- Cold-Iron (found in the Nether): Cold-Iron is a magical metal that is as strong as iron. Tools made from Cold Iron are extra effective against denizens of the Nether and any creature that is immune to fire.
- Adamantine (found in the Nether): Adamantine is a rare magical metal that is as strong as diamond, maybe even stronger. Armor made from Adamantine grants resistance to damage and tools made from adamantine are extra effective against monsters that have more than 10 hearts of health.
- Mithril: Mithril is an alloy of alloy of silver, mercury, and cold-iron (2:1:1 ratio). It is as strong as steel and Mithral weapons are extra effective against undead.
- Star-Steel (found in the End): Armor made from Star Steel reduces the weight of the wearer, allowing the wearer to jump higher and fall slower. Star-Steel tools slowly repair themselves while held.
And the Crack Hammer, you will discover the function of this tool yourself in the mod. Enjoy and have fun!
Base Metals Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Base Metals Mod
Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.11.2 (updating)
Credit: jriwanek, Bethelles,Cyanobacterium, dshadowwolf, iLexiconn, MinecraftModDevelopment
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!