What is Automation Utilities Mod
Automation Utilities Mod is a small mod created by ProfessorLucario that came from the desperation of the lack of several automation components in his modpack. Instead of duplicating features added by other mods, the mod was designed to find and add simpler processing blocks that are not included in any other Minecraft mod. Below are the blocks the mod adds recently:
- Stack Mover: Has an input and an output intended for an inventory (Chest, Furnace, Dispenser, etc) to be placed at either end. When receiving a Redstone signal, it pulls a single stack from the input and puts it in the output (or drops it in the world if no output is present). Can be upgraded to a filtered version that lets you specify exactly which items to move, and how many.
- Redstone Notifier & Watcher: The Watcher is an item that is meant to be bound to the Notifier. If the Notifier is receiving a Redstone signal, the Watcher will light up in your inventory. This can be used as a means of remotely alerting you of something.
- Sequential Placer: Has an inventory with 18 slots, intending for blocks to be placed in them. Upon receiving a Redstone pulse, it will place a block from the next slot in line. It will go through all 18 slots in order. Note that it cannot simulate other right-click functions of items.
- Item Redistributor: Any dropped items that fall into the top of this machine will be rerouted to one of its sides. You can specify using the GUI exactly how many items to reroute to each side, as well as whether to split up stacks that are inputted.
- Redstone Panel: Outputs a constant Redstone signal, but only in one direction.
Automation Utilities Mod Review:
Automation Utilities Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Automation Utilities-1.7.10-1.0.1.jar||release||Java 8||241||25/06/2018|
|Automation Utilities Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Automation Utilities Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Automation Utilities Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Automation Utilities Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Automation Utilities Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Automation Utilities Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Automation Utilities Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!