What is Auth Mod
Auth Mod is another Authorization/Login mod. This means that it adds commands to register and login in a offline (cracked) Server.
- It’s server only! You only have to include it your server’s mods folder. Your players don’t need to add anything on their side. Perfect for modpacks!
- It’s a mod not a plugin! That means you only need Forge enabled. Spigot, Bukkit, Sponge etc are not required and not compatible apart of Sponge.
- Fully compatible with permissions mods, like Thut (Don’t forget to add permissions for the default group!)
- Customizable: It has several options that can be enabled or disabled.
The only Cons is that it’s only for 1.10.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.12, backports for 1.9 and 1.8, 1.7.10 if asked. Newer builds for 1.11.x/1.12.x are being merged in the same .jar.
How to use:
Just drop it in the mods folder in your server and start/restart it.
Whenever you update or change version, remember to delete the previous configuration file.
It’s located in the config folder in your server, it’s called AuthMod.cfg, it’s options are explained below.
You can use any version after 1.1, but it’s obviously recommended to use the latest version, else any bug report will be ignored.
Once connected you are prompted to either register or login. Depending if you have previously registered or not.
If it’s your first time on the server you must register first.
(Where <password> is your actual passwords without <> )
After the success notification just login with:
Those are the only required commands. The rest are:
/see <username> : Allows an user with permissions to see another player’s password. ( when a player forgets their own for example ).
/logout : Logs you out, this is done automatically when you disconnect too
/unregister <password> : Allows you to remove you from the list of players passwords
/rmlogin <username> : Allows an user with permissions to remove a player from the list of registered players
/changelogin <password> <newpassword> : Allows you to change your password
Auth Mod Review:
Auth Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Warning: file_get_contents(https://widget.mcf.li/mc-mods/minecraft/268126-authmod-forge.json): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/revozin.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!