What is Aquaculture Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
Fishing have never been a boring activity. However, catching a same kind of fish everyday when going fishing is another side of the story. The monotony of fishing is when you know you already get the fish and the same time already know what that kind of that fish is, because they are not various. That is the reason why Aquaculture Mod was born to serve you with a wide range of fish in Minecraft’s fishing system and not only fish but a bunch of loot items as well. In Aquaculture Mod, you do not know what you will catch, loot items or fish but there is one thing for sure that they are all valuable.
By simply crafting the Iron Fishing Rod, we will be able to go fishing.
Once catch the fish, you can make Cooked Fish Fillet
As mentioned, the mod contains a sea kinds of fish that sticks to realism. The new fish are mostly real species in real world and simulated to Minecraft’s world. There are more than 32 new fish and 21 loot items.
The fish range:
- Freshwater: Bluegill, Bass, Catfish, Perch, Brown Trout, Carp,…
- Arid: Capitaine, Boulti, Bagrid…
- Arctic: Cod, Pollock, Herring, Rainbow trout, Blackfish…
- Salt water: Salmon, Tuna, Shark, Whale, Squid, Jellyfish…
- Tropical: Piranha, Arapaima…
And Loots: Seaweed, Stick, Driftwood, Leather Boots, Tin Can, Bone, …
- Driftwood + Workbench = 4 Planks
- 2 Iron + Stick + 2 String + Workbench = Iron Fishing Rod
- (Any Fish) + Workbench = Raw Fish Fillet
- Raw Fish Fillet + Furnace = Cooked Fish Fillet (Restores 2.5 marks of Hunger)
- Squid + Workbench = Ink Sac
- Whale + Workbench = 5x Whale Steaks
- Whale Steak + Furnace = Cooked Whale Steaks
- Goldfish + Workbench = Gold Nugget
- Boot + Workbench = Leather
- Tin Can + Furnace = Iron Bar
How to install Aquaculture Mod for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Aquaculture Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!