What is Aperture Mod
Aperture Mod allows you to create cinematics using GUI (or commands).
All features in the mod are fully frame based, which allows you to record smooth footage using Minema mod.
Let’s go to the main features that distinguish Aperture Mod from other camera mods:
- Camera profiles can be saved and loaded from config folder or the server (if the mod is installed).
- Provides different camera behavior blocks (which are known as camera fixtures):
- Idle fixture – does nothing, just locks the camera
- Path fixture – animates the camera through a set of points using one of the three interpolations: linear, cubic or hermite
- Look fixture – locks the camera at given position, and follows given entity (using entity selector) by looking at it
- Follow fixture – locks the camera relatively to the given entity (kind of like GoPro but fixed)
- Circular fixture – circulate around the center point and facing at it
- Provides a GUI which eases camera profile and fixtures editing a lot. There is also command interface, if needed.
- Playback duration is measured in ticks, instead of frames or milliseconds, which makes editing more consistent. Tick is a unit which is in the middle between frames and milliseconds. They don’t depend on the frame rate in the settings, meanwhile also can be easily converted to seconds. There are about 20 ticks per a second (depends on the lag).
- Provides a smooth camera which is basically an analogue of vanilla cinematic camera, but Minema friendly.
Aperture Mod Review:
Aperture Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Aperture Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Aperture Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Aperture Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Aperture Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!