What is Animania Mod
Animania Mod aims to replaces and improves the passive animals in Minecraft as well as adding more breeds, genders, new behaviors, and several new species.
All the improvements include:
- Better models, textures, and animations
- Proper feed and care of animals
- Improved breeding and more realistic child growth
- More accurate behaviors and actions
- New and better resources and products
- For animals to be happy, you must provide them with a consistent supply of food and water, and in some cases (like Pigs) need a place to have fun (like a mud pit).
- Under attacks, some animals will run in fear for an extended period of time and may act more unpredictably near you. Others may attack back (like the Bull).
- If animals do not eat or drink, they become unhappy. They will become weaker, make less noise, and emit smoke particles.
- Animals will only breed or drop their top resources when they are happy, so you are encouraged to take good care of your animals and their environment.
- Animals can be fed and watered using Troughs filled with water, open ponds or rivers, or by hand (with a water bucket)
- Animals will eagerly eat their favorite foods or drink from a water bucket by hand.
- The new animals can be found all over the overworld, located in different biomes and biome types more accurate to their species and breeds (Animania is fully compatible with Biome Dictionary and mods like Biomes O’ Plenty).
- To make friends with animals, just simply give them their favorite food.
- There are achievements/advancements for each breed. Collect them all and win big prizes. Note: Prizes equal the amount of sheer satisfaction you get from accomplishing things in video games.
- New species and breeds will constantly be added to the game.
- All animals can use a lead (you will need it). A simple recipe for Lead has been included in the mod.
- You can easily name animals in the mod. A simple recipe for Name Tags has been included int he mod (String + Gold Nugget).
Animania Mod Review:
Animania Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: Purplicious_Cow, raptorfarian, RazzleberryFox, Tschipp
|Animania Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Animania Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Animania Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Animania Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!