What is Animals Plus Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
Animals Plus Mod brings to your world of Minecraft more creatures which should have been there for long time but did not. By having Animals Plus Mod, we can see huge whales majestically swimming in the vast oceans. Snakes are in lurking in every dark corner in the overgrown forests. Meanwhile, in the graceful plains there are crickets scurrying at your feet and butterflies dancing around you.
Animals Plus Mod includes over 30 new and unique creatures. Here are them all:
- Fish: Have four hearts and spawn in any body of water and are not confined to any particular biome.
- Tropical Fish: A small passive mobs found under water. Spawns in ocean and swamps. They are colourful, and could spice up the ambience in the seas when in big schools.
- Piranha: Hostile water mobs spawn in jungle and river biomes. Like anglers, they are voracious eaters. Usually attack in groups.
- Angler: Anglers are hostile water mobs that spawn in the dark depths of the ocean. Have 6 hearts. Stalk the foolish player who dives down into the ocean unprepared. After spotting the bait, anglers will approach and start attacking. They implement 3 hearts of damage and also eat nearby fish and tropical fish.
- Manta ray: Passive water mobs spawn in oceans and swamps. They are quite beautiful and docile, and add a nice atmosphere to the waters. Have 8 hearts. Don’t react to human.
- Whale: Whales are huge, passive water mobs that spawn in the depths of the ocean. They are peaceful, possess 25 hearts, occasionally jump out of water and landing back. Do not react to human.
- Octopus: Also passive water mobs spawn in ocean. They are docile, and add a nice atmosphere to the waters, but also have a defense mechanism. Have 4 hearts, will not react to players but once get bitten, they will expel a cloud of ink, blinding the player for a while.
- Shark: Hostile water mobs. Spawn in ocean. Food source is other fish. Have 15 hearts and will constantly swim through the ocean. If spotting a player, shark will immediately make approach and attack. Deals 5 hearts of damage making them the strongest predators in water. Their food also includes nearby fish, tropical fish, and farm animals.
- Crab: Passive land mobs. Spawn in marine biomes. Walk sideaways like real life crabs. Possess 3 hearts and will regularly scuttle among the beach sand and the seabed. They are skittish and will immediately run into the water if noticing any threat from players. Can’t swim. However, they are impervious to drowning, and will not get slowed down by the water.
- Snake: Hostile land mobs spawn in desert, swamp, and jungle biomes. Their hiss is an alerting sign to nearby players and they are quite successful predators. Have 6 hearts, quite lazy to move, Everytime a player approaches within 5 blocks of their sight, they will proceed to attack. Deals 2 hearts of damage and poison their target for 14 seconds. Will not chase when players run away from. They will also hunt nearby mice.
- Lizard: Passive land mobs. Spawn in plain, desert, and jungle biomes. They are cute and fun to look at as they move at a steady pace. Possess 4 hearts and will move slowly throughout the land. Do not react to human.
- Chameleon: Passive land mobs spawn in the jungle biomes. Constantly change color to suit the surroundings. Have 3 hearts, do not interact with human and keep moving constantly.
- Tortoise: Passive land mobs which spawn in jungle biomes. Move at a superbly steady pace. Have 4 hearts, move slowly through lands. Do not react to human.
- Crocodile: Hostile amphibious mobs which spawn in swamp and river biomes. They are patient killing machines, often ready to lurch at the slightest wrong move. Have 12.6 hearts . Work in the surface of the water. If spotting a player, crocodile will rush up and attempt to attack. If it works, deal 1.5 hearts of damage.
- Komodo Dragon: Hostile land mobs. Spawn in desert and jungle biomes. Alert human by loud hiss. A vicious killing machines. Have 10 hearts. Attack players in range. Deals half of a heart damage but will prolong the poison for 9 seconds.
- Mouse: Passive land mobs. Spawn in plains and forest biomes. They scurry around and squeak. Have 2 hearts. Scurry regularly throughout the land. Prone to be the target of snake.
- Bird: Passive mobs spawn in most biomes (mostly wooded biomes). Come in 6 different species. They are mainly there to add ambience to different biomes. Have 3 hearts.
- Lyrebird: Passive birds spawn in any biomes. Have 3 hearts. Can mimic most sounds in the game including those of hostile mobs and miscellaneous entities.
- Penguin: Passive birds. Spawn in snowy biome. Have 4 healths and will regularly waddle on the snow and ice. Similar to farm animals, they will not react to the player at first, but will panic for a while when hit.
- Duck: Passive birds. Spawn in water biomes. Smaller than chickens. Possess 2 healths. Run on land or swim in water. Do not react to players but will be panic if noticing threats. In general, their behavior is loosely based off the chicken, as they even lay chicken eggs.
- Butterfly: Passive insects that spawn in plains, forest and jungle biomes. Have 2 hearts. Unlike crickets or centipedes, which simply live on the ground, they are aerial insects, and will constantly fly above the ground. Even though they do not react to the player in any way, they are hard to hit, due to their constant flying.
- Cricket: Passive insects. Spawn in plain, forest and jungle. Possess 3 hearts and jump around constantly. When they stop jumping around, they will make constant chirping noises. Be shy and will flee from players. Once they go far enough, they will revert to their old behavior.
- Centipede: Passive insects. Spawn in forest, swamp, and jungle biomes. Have 3 hearts and run around regularly. Do not react to human and keep wandering around.
- Moth: Passive insects. Spawn in the forest and swamp biomes. Have 2 hearts. Similar to butterflies, they are aerial insects, and will fly above the ground.
- Dragonfly: Passive insects spawn in swamp biome. 2 hearts. Aerial insects.
Animals Plus Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Animals Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
Download Animals Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 – updating
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!