What is Advanced Combat Mod
Advanced Combat Mod brings to your world powerful swords along with more flexible item enchanting. From advanced wooden swords to the incredible advanced nether star sword, this mod can ease your eager for power.
The mod also includes itself enchantment upgrades which allows you and other Minecraft players to pick and choose enchantments for your tools and armor without needing an enchantment table or enchanted books. Just simply craft the the item with the upgrade and its enchantment level will go up by one.
You can also access enchantments up to twice the normal maximum by crafting elite enchantment upgrades, but some of these get quite expensive.
It also adds (previously from Advanced Addons):
• better durability tooltips to damageable items
• the Advanced Bow, which launches arrows faster and harder than the vanilla bow, and always shoots critical arrows,
• the Advanced Shield, which has more durability than the vanilla shield,
• Wooden, Stone, Nether Fortress, and Obsidian armors, each with special quirks and abilities, and
• a tracking dispenser that shoots at the nearest living entity within 32 blocks of it, rather than in only a single direction.
Some screenshots and information:
A peek at the Creative Tab:
Swords from wood to nether
The latter is quite expensive indeed, as it’s crafted with a regular nether star sword (2x nether stars + a stick), a beacon, a nether star block (9x nether stars), and 2 enchanted golden apples.
Most recipes are simple, though. Crafting a sword with the block version of its material will give you its advanced big brother, such as the advanced iron sword:
The enchantments can be upgraded like so:
Advanced Combat Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Advanced Combat Mod
Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.11.2 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!