What is Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod
Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod allows you to configure custom tasks performed after certain triggers occur using JSON files. For instance, you are able to disable the teleporting ability of enderman, add trading station, make ordinary block a sacrificial altar which for dmg will grant potion effect, spawn mobs, make contaminated area only access-able with some items. This mod should be compatible with other Minecraft mods (giving blocks new abilities and spawning mod mobs tested with Quadrum and Thaumcraft).
Tasks, triggers and conditions are configured in JSON files which should be located in config/AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents/ directory. Configuration files are described on wiki pages.
Main features currently:
- sending chat message
- enderman teleporting and using enderpearl
- harvesting a block
- left clicking and right clicking blocks (also moded) (interacting will all blocks (not only defined by player) as of 1.5.0)
- tossing items (Q)
- joining world
- time – every x ticks task can be performed
- quest – mods that implement AceQuestEventAPI and use it and trigger for example reward (as of 1.1.0)
- achievement (as of v 1.2.0)
- item expire (as of v 1.6.0)
- entity death (as of 1.7.0)
- entity dropping items (as of 1.7.0)
- placing block in world
- canceling event if it is cancelable
- posting chat message
- add drops block
- clear all drops from block
- remove defineddrops from block
- adding items to inventory (as of 1.6.0 with custom nbt)
- removing items from inventory
- dropping items in wolrd
- causing player to under potion effect
- reload ACE config on fly in game
- spawning mobs (also moded)
- dumping list of items, blocks, entities or achievements (as of v 1.2.0) for use in ACE and everything else
- setting time of day (as of 1.0.2)
executing command (as of 1.0.2)(ignoring privilages as of 1.5.0)
- playing custom sounds (as of 1.3.0)
- counting triggers by using variables (as of 1.5.0)
- item life change task (as of 1.6.0)
- removing, adding, clearing drops (as of 1.7.0)
Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod Review:
Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Accidentally Circumstantial Events Alpha 1.8.9||alpha||1.8.9||774||23/11/2017|
|Accidentally Circumstantial Events v1.12.11||release||1.7.10||28,035||23/11/2017|
|Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Accidentally Circumstantial Events Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!