Car Insurance: 7 Interesting Facts
People using car and other vehicle to transport. There are some interestingthings about car insurance information that could surprise you:
1. On 2013, there are 13,000,021 passenger vehicles which are on the Australian roads.
2. One in six drivers confess that they wouldn’t leave their details should they hit your car when you weren’t there.
3. 14,340 cars have been stolen in Australia in first 3 months of 2013 (alone)
4. 54,6% women and 45,4% men who make more car insurance claims. Women are likely to make more auto insurance claims than men are.
5. The average Australian driver is involve in a motor vehicle crash nearly every seven year.
6. A 17 year old driver with a P1 licence is four times more likely to be involved in a fatal crash than a driver over 26 year olds.
7. 3.7M random breath tests were conducted by police last year in NSW alone.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!